- YOUR RIGHTS TO TERMINATE
Cooling-off period.You are entitled to change your mind and cancel:
- your Subscription at any time within 14 days from the day after the day we email you to confirm we accept your order; and
- your purchase of the Device (or any other goods purchased from us) at any time within 14 days from the day after the day you receive the goods.
- Cooling-off period.You are entitled to change your mind and cancel:
In order to cancel during the cooling-off period (in accordance with this clause 9.1), please write to us in accordance with clause 9.6
- Refunds for cancellation during cooling-off period. In the event you cancel an order during the cooling-off period in accordance with clause 1 you must return the Device (and/or any other goods ordered) at your own expense by post to:
Saferpet Limited, Redhill Chambers, High Street, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1RJ
Subject to the following, you will be refunded in full (less any non-standard delivery charges). We may reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the Device (or other goods purchased from us), if this has been caused by your use or handling of the item(s) in any way which would not generally be permitted in a shop (i.e. all items should be complete and in the same condition as when they were supplied to you). You should ensure any returns are properly packaged and contain exactly the same contents as you received. We may also deduct from any refund an amount for the supply of the Subscription for the period for which it was supplied, from the Activation Date to the time when you told us you had changed your mind. The amount will be in proportion to what has been supplied, in comparison with the price paid (or agreed) for the full Subscription. Please allow up to 14 days (following our receipt of the returned item(s)) for us to process your refund.
- Cancelling a Rolling Subscription.You may cancel a monthly Rolling Subscription by writing to us (please include your full details and the details of your Subscription) using the email address given at clause 4. Except where you cancel during the cooling-off period (in accordance with clause 9.1) your cancellation will not take effect until the end of the Initial Term and all fees payable in respect of your Subscription shall remain payable until the end of the Initial Term. In the event of cancellation after the Initial Term, you will be charged for the full month in which we complete our processing of your request to cancel and your Subscription will end at the end of that month. Please allow up to 5 working days for us to process your request.
- Cancellation fees for cancelling a Fixed-term Subscription before it expires.If you wish to cancel a Fixed-term Subscription before it has expired, please contact us using the email address given at clause 4. Except where you cancel during the cooling-off period (in accordance with clause 9.1), in order to cancel a Fixed-term Subscription before it expires, we will require you to pay us an amount equal to the fees that would have been payable in respect of the remainder of your Fixed-term Subscription.
Please note: our ability to decide the fees we charge to provide (and/or cancel) any Subscription is limited by the amounts we are charged by the third-party telecommunications companies that supply the SIMs and roaming data contracts for our devices. This is the reason why we are able to offer lower prices for our longer Fixed-term Subscriptions but it is also the reason why we must charge cancellation fees in the event you wish to cancel a Fixed-term Subscription before it has expired and why we are unable to cancel a Rolling Subscription before the end of the Initial Term. It is your responsibility to ensure you select the Subscription which you think will best meet your needs.
If we are in breach of these terms.You may end your contract with us, with immediate effect and without being charged a cancellation fee, by writing to us in accordance with clause 6 if:
- we have breached these terms and have not been able to remedy that breach within 7 days of being made aware (or otherwise becoming aware) of that breach;
- we have told you about an upcoming change to your Subscription or a change to any part of these terms which may affect your Subscription, which you do not agree to;
- we have notified you that there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed or interrupted because of events outside our control;
- we have suspended supply of your Subscription for a period of more than 7 days; or
- you have another legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
- To end the contract with us, please contact us using the email address given at clause 4.